Sunday, December 30, 2012

Family Update 12/29/12


Well, here's the last family update for the year.  It has been a fun filled very packed week with Philly being on vacation.  Christmas eve was amazing this year, especially since it actually snowed and we were able to have a very white Christmas for once.  It seems like for the past several years its been in the 50's with no snow on Christmas day.  This year was nice and cold with wonderful fluffy white snow.  We had a fun family outing at the Unity holiday music performance which was a great chance to get the kids all dressed up in some cute Christmas clothes.  I know I'm biased but we have some really cute kids.
A little laughter goes a long way.
Some great smiles.
Melting Daddy's heart!
Christmas day was a lot of fun this year, Logan is starting to really get into it and Nyah was able to open her own gifts.  Seeing the looks on their faces is just priceless.  Philly and I were feeling a little guilty that we don't have a proper fireplace to hang the stockings from.  We had to tell Logan that we left the door unlocked for Santa since we don't have a chimney.  He believed us, this time.
The new bike studio decorated for the Holidays.
Tux checking out the tree.
Nyah trying to ride her new horses. The girl is awesome!
Logan excited with new watercolors.
Anticipation........

A new truck!
Nyah loved her new car.

My beautiful ladies, I'm so lucky.
You might have noticed I'm putting a lot of pictures in the family updates.  Since I dropped Facebook, this is now the family source for photos at the moment.  I may find a different way of doing it but for now this is actually a lot of fun.
Well, after the fun holiday parties Philly and the kids got a chance to play in the snow together.  We are loving the cold weather and the fact the snow is sticking around for once instead of melting right away.  

Snow sliding instead of sledding.
Proof that Logan can be a little angel when he wants to be.
This has been a really fun vacation so far, we even braved the crowds and headed to the Children's Museum of Denver.  It's such a great place and has something for everyone.  I'm a little nervous about when I have 3 little ones to take there by myself.  I'm sure I'll figure it out one way or another.
Our budding little artists ; )
It's a mad dash to fill the carts!
Well I think that brings us up to speed, its time to wind down a little and get ready for the new year.  It is a little hard to imagine that this year is already wrapping up.  It feels like just yesterday Nyah was born and now we are going to welcome another little life into the family.  Crazy how fast time flies, make sure to enjoy every second.  See you next year!
Cheers for now,
Aaron



No comments:

Post a Comment