Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hello World!

Well now, where to start.  I guess an introduction is in order.  My name is Aaron, I'm a full time stay at home dad, full time geek, gear and gadget freak.  I like anything technical or complicated, including my son and daughter.  They are not exactly technical but they are very complicated, where else can you find someone who can melt your heart one second and drive you up a wall the next, they can also make you laugh or cry at the flip of a coin.  
My writing style could best be described as a random jumble of thoughts with no real direction, sometimes, other times I can keep a cohesive thought going.  This blog will evolve as I do as a dad who is trying to find his way through the sea of moms and minivans.  No offense intended to the other "moms" out there or to anyone driving a minivan, although I'm really not fond of minivans.  I hope to give some insight into the world of a stay at home dad who is trying to find his place in a world that is still slowly getting used to the idea of a man staying at home with the kids.  I'm not quite sure what topics I will or will not cover, so you'll just have to stay tuned and see what I come up with.  On that note I'm also not quite sure how often I will get the chance to update my blog.  
In addition to this blog I do have a website where I can indulge my gear obsession, it is listed as my homepage in my profile.  I have a strong opinion in some areas and hopefully I won't offend anyone, but if I do than you likely have less of a sense of humor than I do. : )
Well that's about as much time as I have for now, I'll try to pick a single topic for the next post.  
Cheers,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment